2014 Spring Registration is OPEN!Posted January 15, 2014
PLAYER, COACH and REFEREE Registration is OPEN for the Spring 2014 season. Use the Registration link on the left side of the page or click here. Register BEFORE midnight on March 15th to avoid a $20 late fee.
Please note: If you played, coached or officiated soccer for CYSL in 2011, 2012 or 2013 then you ALREADY have a member account with Bonzi. Just log in with it and register. Please do NOT create a new member account to register.
CYSL Sponsored Soccer CampsPosted January 1, 2014
CYSL Brazilian Soccer Camp
In the spirit of the upcoming World Cup Games being played in Brazil this summer, CYSL will be bringing you the opportunity to participate in a Brazilian Soccer Camp by a company called TetraBrazil. Much the same as our British Coaches in the past, the Brazilian crew will be coming to us to teach our kids their country's style of play. The camp will be at Plank Road Park from June 30th-July 3rd. Sign up before May 10th (Friday) to receive your free jersey. A t-shirt and ball will be provided. Click here for more information.
World Class Freestyle Camp by John Farnworth
CYSL will once again host World Class Freestylist, John Farnworth on July 31st-August 2nd. The cost is $80. Enrollment is limited to the first 60 kids (age 7 thru 99), so sign up early and don't miss out! When this camp is full, there will not be any way to add anyone- no exceptions. For more information, contact the CYSL Camp Coordinator Ed Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org). To learn more about John Farnworth at his website click here. To go to his YouTube channel click here. Click here for information about the camp.
CYSL British Soccer Camp
Many Coaches and Parents have requested a soccer camp be held towards the end of summer, as the players are preparing for the Fall Session. As a result and by popular demand, CYSL will host the Challenger Sports British Soccer Camp on August 18th - 22nd at Plank Road Park. Sign up before July 4th (Friday) to receive your free Jersey. A t-shirt and ball will be provided. Click here for more information.
Filed Lining DayPosted January 1, 2014
The Filed Lining and Goal Setting will take place on May 3rd, at 10am. We need help from Coaches, Assistants, and Parents to accomplish this task. Please come out to Plank Road Park and lend a hand. The Team Jerseys will be distributed at this time also.
Spring Season Begins May 10thPosted January 1, 2014
The Spring season will beging May 10th. The season will include May 10th, May 17th, May 31st, June 7th, June 14th and June 21st. Note that May 24th will be an off week due to Memorial Day weekend. The game schedules will be posted around the end of April.
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 04:46:00 GMTUS Youth Soccer is pleased to announce the summer schedule for the 2014 US Youth Soccer Regional and National Presidents Cup competitions.
- Fri, 04 Apr 2014 02:17:00 GMTCheck out news, education articles, training tips and other content to help grow the game in the April Common Goals newsletter.
- Wed, 02 Apr 2014 01:26:00 GMTFour US Youth Soccer State Associations are creating a one-of-a-kind championship tournament to bring together the top teams from Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming for the inaugural Northern Classic Soccer Tournament to be played July 10-13, 2014 in Billings, Montana at the Amend Park [...]
- Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:51:00 GMTCheck out the latest issue of the Training Advisor, official US Youth Soccer Training Newsletter from our friends at SKLZ
- Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:53:00 GMTThis infographic breaks down some of the stats from the 2013-14 US Youth Soccer National League.